APPLE CTO/iMac Pro 27"3.2 GHz 1TB//64GB RPV64
Power to the pro.
Pros love iMac. So we created one just for you. It’s packed with the most powerful graphics and processors ever in a Mac, along with the most advanced storage, memory, and I/O — all behind a breathtaking Retina 5K display in a sleek, all-in-one design. For everyone from photographers to video editors to 3D animators to musicians to software developers to scientists, iMac Pro is ready to turn your biggest ideas into your greatest work.
Up to 18 cores in an iMac. No, that’s not a typo.
An iMac with 4 cores is remarkable enough. But an iMac with 8, 10, 14, or 18 cores is an entirely different creature. Add Turbo Boost speeds up to 4.5GHz, and iMac Pro has the power and flexibility to balance multicore processing with single-thread performance. With new AVX-512 vector instructions and a new cache architecture, the processor handles even more data — even more quickly. Which means you can render images, edit up to 8K video, manipulate photos, create real-time audio effects, or compile your next five-star app — all at lightning speed.
Particle simulation? Elementary.
Billowing smoke. Torrential rain. A wheat field in the wind. With up to 18 cores and Hyper-Threading, iMac Pro lets you build and render particle systems of all kinds — static or animated, 2D or 3D — with ease.
Vega graphics. The beast behind the beauty.
Featuring Radeon Pro Vega graphics, iMac Pro delivers the best workstation-class graphics of any Mac. The first Mac with Vega architecture features up to 16GB of High Bandwidth Memory, which helps deliver a major jump in performance — up to two times faster than any other iMac GPU and up to three times faster than the GPU in Mac Pro. This translates to higher frame rates for VR, real-time 3D rendering, more lifelike special effects, and gameplay at max settings. It also supports both single- and half-precision computing, so operations that don’t require a full 32 bits of precision can be performed twice as fast. How fast? Up to 22 teraflops fast.
- 27-inch (diagonal) Retina 5K display
- 5120‑by‑2880 resolution with support for one billion colors
- 500 nits brightness
- Wide color (P3)
- 3.2GHz Intel Xeon W
- Turbo Boost up to 4.2GHz
- 19MB cache
- Radeon Pro Vega 56 graphics processor
with 8GB of HBM2 memory
- 56 compute units
- 3584 stream processors
- 9 teraflops single precision
- 18 teraflops half precision
- 32GB of 2666MHz DDR4 ECC memory
- Quad-channel memory controller
Video Support and Camera
1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at 1 billion colors and:
- Two 5120‑by‑2880 (5K) external displays at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or
- Four 3840-by-2160 (4K UHD) external displays at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or
- Four 4096‑by‑2304 (4K) external displays at 60Hz with support for millions of colors
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers
- Four microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Connections and Expansion
- Nbase-T Ethernet with support for 1Gb, 2.5Gb, 5Gb, and 10Gb Ethernet using RJ‑45 connector
- SDXC card slot with support for UHS‑II
- Four USB 3 ports
Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- DisplayPort 1.2
- Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Space Gray Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Space Gray Magic Mouse 2
- Optional Space Gray Magic Trackpad 2
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Height: 20.3 inches (51.6 cm)
- Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)
- Stand depth: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
- Weight:21.5 pounds (9.7 kg)2
Electrical and Operating
- Line voltage: 100-240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz, single phase
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 16,400 feet (5000 meters)
macOS High Sierra
macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. macOS High Sierra brings new forward-looking technologies and enhanced features to your Mac. It’s macOS at its highest level yet.
Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new iMac Pro. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can create and do amazing things.
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter alt efter oprindelsesland. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.